Chocolate S'Mores Cookie Dough
Chocolate cookie dough with all the fixin's of a s'more. Made without eggs and heat-treated flour, so you can eat the dough raw or bake them.
- No added preservatives & safe 2 weeks room temp, 45 days fridge, 1yr frozen.
Ingredients: Heat-Treated Flour, Salted Butter, Brown Sugar, Vanilla, Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda, Flaxseed, Mini Marshmallows, Graham Crackers, and Chocolate Chips.
Contains: Milk, Wheat, Soy
Manufactured in a facility that may process peanuts, dairy, and tree nuts.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Get an ungreased baking sheet and plop down round-ish balls of refrigerated Dough cookie dough however big you want! (1-2 TBSP is a good place to start, but no one is stopping you from using 1/4 cup of Dough and making a massive cookie that’ll be all gooey in the middle and melty and awesome).
- Baking time will vary by oven but Dough is safe to eat raw or baked - so anywhere in between is all good!
- If you want a sturdy cookie, let cool completely before removing from the tray! If you want warm doughy goo, scrape into your bowl (preferably on top of a scoop of ice cream!) and enjoy!
Grab a spoon and enjoy this cookie dough straight out of the pint or throw it on the baking sheet — this dessert is edible, bakeable, and perfect for when your sweet tooth hits you. Egg-free and safe to eat raw, Doughp cookie dough has 6 key ingredients, plus a few extra toppings blended in. That means no crazy preservatives or things you can’t pronounce — just basic baking staples you’d have in your own kitchen. By the spoonful, the dough is smooth and creamy, and when baked, produces a flatter cookie with the perfect chew. From classic chocolate chip to s’mores and rainbow sprinkle, this versatile treat is a must-have for your freezer.Read more about the farm