Ground Beef Tacos
Perfect for Cinco de Mayo (or really any other day of the year), these ground beef tacos come together in a snap.
- 1 lb. Crowd Cow premium ground beef
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin ½ cup water
- 1 medium onion
Suggested Toppings: * Pico de gallo * Sour cream * Diced avocados * Shredded cheese * Shredded lettuce
- Chop onion and heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown ground beef and onion until beef is cooked through (about 8-10 minutes). Drain and return beef and onions to skillet.
- Mix chili powder, salt, garlic powder, and cumin in a bowl. Pour seasoning mixture and water into the skillet. Stir thoroughly to mix with ground beef and onions.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 8-10 minutes, or until water is absorbed into the mixture.
- Serve on choice of hard or soft shells, with choice of toppings (see ingredients list for suggested toppings).