Ground Beef Tacos
Perfect for Cinco de Mayo (or really any other day of the year), these ground beef tacos come together in a snap.
|Servings: 6-8||Prep time: 10 minutes||Total time: 30 minutes|
- 1 lb. Crowd Cow premium ground beef
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin ½ cup water
- 1 medium onion
- 6-8 hard or soft shell tacos
- Pico de gallo
- Sour cream
- Diced avocados
- Shredded cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Chop onion and heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown ground beef and onion until beef is cooked through (about 8-10 minutes). Drain and return beef and onions to skillet.
- Mix chili powder, salt, garlic powder, and cumin in a bowl. Pour seasoning mixture and water into the skillet. Stir thoroughly to mix with ground beef and onions.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 8-10 minutes, or until water is absorbed into the mixture.
- Serve on choice of hard or soft shells, with choice of toppings (see ingredients list for suggested toppings).
Related cuts: Ground Beef
Shop: Nice to Meat You Share ($110), Tenderloin Steak Share ($155), New York Steak Share ($135), New York Strip Steak Sampler Share ($150), Flat Iron 6-Pack ($89), New York Strip Steak Pair ($60), Bone-in Ribeye Steak Pair ($79), Premium Ground Beef 12 Pack ($79), Premium Ground Beef ($8), Premium Ground Beef 50 Pack ($275), Premium Ground Beef 6 Pack ($45), Rib Steak Share ($175), Premium Ground Beef - 2lbs ($14), New York Strip Steak Sampler ($339), NY Strips n' Sirloin Sampler ($255)