This stuffing recipe is delicious and compliant with paleo or gluten-free diets! This is perfect for the holiday season or just as a flavorful side dish!
Recipe and photo by Bonafide Provisions
- 2 cups chopped grain-free bread of choice
- 4 celery stalks
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1 Tbsp chopped sage
- Salt + pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cup Bonafide Provisions Turkey Bone Broth
- 1 heaping tbsp garlic ghee
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 50 minutes
- Heat ghee in a large pan and add veggies, salt + pepper, sauté for 7-10 minutes.
- Toast bread at 300°F for 20 minutes, or until nice and toasted.
- Add all to an 8x8 baking dish, add bone broth, mix.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove, serve and enjoy!