Get 2lbs of FREE Mishima Reserve Wagyu! Claim this offer
Orange-Balsamic-Honey-Glazed Coho Salmon
This salmon is rich, buttery and downright delicious. Try this citrusy spin on the cut for a sweet taste of summer! We recommend serving over rice or a nice fresh citrus/frisee salad.
- 8 5oz salmon filets
- 1-tbsp and 1/2 honey
- 5-6 cloves garlic
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2- tbsp butter
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Fresh orange and lemon slices
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 20 minutes
- Combine honey, garlic, balsamic, butter, and orange juice in a saucepan and simmer for 3-5 minutes until the glaze thickens. Set aside.
- Brush the salmon with olive oil on both sides, season with salt and pepper, diced fresh oregano and fresh citrus slices...Grill skin-side down for 5-7 mins, then apply the glaze 2-3 times during the last half of the cook. Pull the fish at 140°F internal for a moist, flaky consistency.
- Serve over rice or a fresh citrus/frisee salad and enjoy!