5 Ingredient Sliders
Slide your way into tailgate tastiness! Get ready for a winning season with this simple 5 ingredient slider recipe.
Photo by @grillin_with_dad
- 1lb Ground Beef
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Bacon Jam
- Cheddar Cheese
- Spicy Pickles
- Lightly season the ground beef with salt and pepper then shape into 2-inch patties.
- Grill patties until desired internal temperature is reached - use your Thermapen to check doneness!
- Add cheddar cheese on top for the last 2 minutes of grilling to make it melt.
- Cut Hawaiian Rolls in half and quickly toast on the grill for 10 seconds each (trust us, it's worth the quick extra effort!)
- Assemble! Spread the bacon jam on the bottom bun, lay on the patty, then close off with the top bun.
- Top off with a spicy pickle to balance out the sweetness and saltiness of the jam.
- DIG IN!