Deliciously roasted pulled pork is perfect on BBQ sandwiches or made into crispy carnitas. Take the “set it and forget it” approach and slow-cook it during the day so you can have juicy, tender Pork that falls off the bone for dinner.
Recipe by Crowd Cow Ambassador Jaymee S. (@jaymeesire)
If you like Boneless Pork Butt Roast, you'll love the convenience and savings of our Farmers Market Share!
- 4 lb Bone-In Pork Butt or Shoulder
- 2-3 Tbsp pork rub (or just salt and pepper)
- 1-2 Tbsp yellow mustard
- ¼ C apple cider vinegar
- BBQ sauce
- Liberally sprinkle spice rub all over pork and pat into the meat. Layer mustard on top and rub into pork.
- Set multi-pot to sear/sauté and sear pork on each side for 1-2 minutes, or until nicely browned and fat has started to render.
- Add apple cider vinegar and slow cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 5-6 hours.
- Remove pork, discard bone and shred meat while reducing the liquid in the pot by half. Add shredded pork back to the pot and set to warm.
- Stir in BBQ sauce (enough to your liking) and serve on buns with coleslaw and additional BBQ sauce.