Grilled Lobster Tails
Opt for a smoky flavor by grilling your lobster tails with these easy steps.
- Lobster tails
- Melted butter
- Flaky sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- With kitchen shears, cut each lobster tail in half (right down the center through the shell).
- Brush the exposed meat with melted butter, salt and pepper.
- Place on a grill (high heat) for about four minutes. Flip the tails over and cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add a squeeze of lemon and serve