Bacon-Wrapped Filet Mignon
Level up your Filet Mignon dinner in one, easy step — add Thick-cut Heritage Pork Bacon.
- 2 filet mignon steaks
- 2 slices of thick cut bacon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp coarse ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Olive oil
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 12 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Season steaks with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Wrap each filet with bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- Heat an oven safe skillet (metal or cast iron) over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- When melted, add filets to skillet and sear on both sides, about 1 minute per side.
- Remove the skillet from the stove top and place into the oven.
- Cook until medium-rare, 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.