Baked Garlicky Pork Tenderloin
An absolute classic, dolled up with flavorful garlic. It's surprisingly easy to make this masterpiece.
- 4 T olive oil, divided (2 and 2)
- 1 T celtic sea salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 2 T minced garlic
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp sage
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 35 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In bowl combine garlic, thyme, and sage. Set aside.
- Season tenderloin with salt and pepper, rubbing all over to distribute evenly.
- In a large cast iron skillet, heat oil until shimmery.
- Add tenderloin to pan, and sautee on all sides until golden brown.
- Remove tenderloin to baking sheet and coat tenderloin with seasoning mix (in the set-aside bowl). Drizzle olive oil over the tenderloins.
- Wrap in foil, bake until pork is 145°F internally at the widest part of the tenderloin (about 22 minutes).
- Slice and serve immediately.