Get 2lbs of FREE Mishima Reserve Ground Wagyu with every subscription order over $149! Claim this offer
Beef Stir Fry
This easy to make beef and vegetable stir fry is loaded with sizzling steak, rich mushrooms and crunchy broccoli with a delicious blend of garlicky, gingery, sweet and spicy flavors.
- Truly Simple Flat Iron Steaks
- ½ cup ponzu
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 cloves minced garlic in a jar
- 6 oz sliced mushrooms
- 4 cups broccoli
- ½ tbsp cornstarch
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 15 minutes
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Coat steaks on both sides with oil and your favorite seasoning.
- Place steak in skillet and cook 11 to 14 minutes, turning occasionally. Flat iron steak will be medium rare when a meat thermometer placed in the center of the steak reads 145°F.
- Mix ½ cup ponzu, 3 tbsp canola oil, 2 tbsp sesame oil, 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar, 1 tbsp grated ginger, 1 tsp honey and 3 cloves minced garlic in a jar. Close and shake well.
- In a skillet, heat 1 tbsp of oil on medium-high heat and add 6 oz sliced mushrooms, cooking 3-4 minutes until softened.
- Add 4 cups broccoli with half the sauce and cook for 3-4 min.
- Mix ½ tbsp cornstarch with the remaining sauce, add it in and cook until sauce thickens.
- Thinly slice cooked flat iron steak and mix in with vegetables and sauce.
- Garnish with green onion and cilantro.