Get 2lbs of FREE Mishima Reserve Ground Wagyu with every subscription order over $149! Claim this offer
Buffalo Ranch Smoked Chicken Sandwich
Seasoned and smoked chicken breast coated with cool ranch and spicy hot sauce makes for a rich sandwich exploding with flavor.
Recipe by @melonchucker_meats
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1 baguette roll
- 3 tbsp ranch salad dressing
- 1 tbsp Frank's red hot sauce
- 1 tbsp coarsely chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 1 hour
- Preheat smoker to 250°F.
- Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper and a dry rub of your choice if desired.
- Smoke the chicken for about 1 hour or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Once cooked, cube up the chicken breast and add it to a mixing bowl with the ranch dressing and hot sauce.
- Add the mixture to a cut baguette roll, top with coarsely chopped parsley and enjoy!
Shop related cuts