Garlic Herb Zoodles with Center Cut Sirloin Steak
Pair delicious, juicy steak with fresh zoodles for a low-carb "melt in your mouth" meal that is packed with flavor and ready to serve in 20 minutes or less!
- Truly Simple Center Cut Sirloin Steaks
- Spiralized Zucchini (zoodles)
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 1 minced garlic clove
- Squeeze lemon juice
- Steak seasoning (your favorite)
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 15 minutes
- Coat sirloin steaks on both sides generously with oil and your favorite seasoning.
- Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. For medium rare (145°F) to medium (155°F) doneness, grill, covered, 10 to 14 minutes (11 to 15 minutes if cooking over medium heat on a pre-heated gas grill), turning once halfway through.
- To make Garlic-Herb Zoodles, lightly salt spiralized zucchini (zoodles) and chill.
- In a bowl, mix 1 stick soft butter, 2 tbsp chopped parsley, 1 tbsp rosemary, 1 tbsp thyme, 1 minced garlic clove, a squeeze of lemon juice and a pinch of steak seasoning.
- In a skillet, melt 2 tbsp of the mixture over medium-high heat, then add zoodles.
- Remove zoodles when coated, but still crisp.
- Mix in grated Parmesan cheese and serve.