Recommended Cooking Tips
Thaw Beef in 15 Minutes
- Place frozen steak, in packaging, in a bowl.
- Set the bowl in the sink and run cold water over the steak for 15 minutes.
- Use your finger to gently press into the steak to check if fully thawed.
- Continue running it under cold water until steak is completely thawed.
- Remove from packaging, pat dry, and prep to cook!
From ribeyes to top sirloin — learn the basic cooking techniques to level up your dinner.
Learn the cooking techniques for the juiciest, most mouth watering chicken you've ever had.
Create the very best meals with the very best pork.
Sustainable seafood doesn't require much! Here's our essential cooking tips.
Prepare the world's most exquisite beef and heighten your eating experience.