Cheesy Bacon Cauliflower Mash
Recipe by Crowd Cow Ambassador Maggie H. (@theketogenicmermaid)
- Two heads of cauliflower (chopped into small pieces)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1/2 c sharp cheddar (shredded)
- 1/2 c pepper jack (shredded)
- 3 slices of bacon (cooked & chopped)
- 2 slices of bacon (cooked & chopped for topping)
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Preheat over to 350°F
- While waiting, boil a pot of water. Once boiling, add in chopped cauliflower with a pinch of kosher salt.
- When cauliflower is soft, drain and add back to your pan.
- Add in other ingredients, reserving half your cheddar cheese & 2 pieces of bacon. Using a potato masher or an electric beater, smash everything together until creamy.
- Pour into greased casserole dish and top with remaining cheese & bacon.
- Bake until cheese is melted, about 15-20 minutes
Shop related cuts