Becky's Famous NW Apple Coleslaw
Enjoy Becky Harlow's signature apple coleslaw. This side slaw goes perfectly with her famous pulled BBQ brisket recipe.
Serving Size 6-8 Servings Prep Time 25 minutes
- 3 cups cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 unpeeled Granny Smith apple, cored and coarsely grated
- ½ cup green bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup red onion, sliced
Slaw Dressing Ingredients
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp Canola oil
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp celery seed
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, carrot, apple, green pepper, and onion.
- In a separate bowl, blend cider vinegar, sugar, oil, garlic salt, and celery seed.
- Toss salad with dressing and refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve with Becky’s Famous Pulled BBQ Brisket
Becky’s Pulled BBQ Brisket Recipe
Learn more about Harlow Cattle Co. Here
Read about Harlow Cattle Company being the Partner of the Year Here