How to Cook Boneless Center Cut Stuffed Pork Chops
Thse stuffed pork chops are rich, sweet and savory — perfect for holidays and special events. Because they are ready to cook, these are easy to cook with no prep!
- Butcher Van Gourmet Boneless Center Cut Stuffed Pork Chops with Apple Bread Stuffing
- Prep time
- 2 minutes
- Cook time
- 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove plastic packaging.
- Place chops on a baking dish and cover with foil.
- Bake until internal temperature reaches a minimum of 165°F.
- Remove foil for the last 10 minutes of cooking.