Lemon-Dill Arctic Char
Fresh lemon, garlic, dill and butter are the key players in this super simple, super delicious 20-minute Arctic Char recipe.
- 2 Arctic Char fillets, 6 oz each
- ⅓ C butter
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of half a lemon
- 3 Tbsp dill, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Season fillets with salt and pepper.
- While oven is preheating, melt butter in cast iron skillet or heavy bottom pan. Add garlic and saute for about 1-2 minutes. Add juice of half a lemon and dill to garlic-butter sauce and stir.
- Carefully place fillets in the skillet and spoon butter sauce on top. Place lemon slices over fillets, and spoon additional butter on top. Sprinkle with more dill.
- Place skillet on the middle rack of the oven and bake for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove the skillet from the oven and increase the oven temperature to 500°F (or set to broil).
- Put the skillet back in the oven on the top rack near the heat source for just 1 to 2 minutes to brown.
- Plate fillets and top with butter sauce and a fresh squeeze of lemon. Garnish with dill.