Baked Wolffish Colorful Salad
Wolffish can be cooked ahead or served hot on top of a fresh, seasonal salad. Both options are equally delicious and add a crisp, flavorful protein to any salad.
- 1 lb Wild Icelandic Wolffish fillets
- 1 tbsp Harissa
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, for zest and juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lettuce of choice, torn or chopped
- 4-6 radishes, diced
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cantaloupe, diced
- Prep time
- 20 minutes
- Cook time
- 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Pat fish dry and cut into 2-4 smaller pieces. Sprinkle with salt and spread harissa on top.
- Place fish in a lightly greased oven-safe dish. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove and add salt and pepper to taste.
- To prepare salad dressing, combine basil, mint, garlic, vinegar, lemon zest and juice and a pinch of salt and pepper in a blender or food processor. Blend until combined while slowly adding oil.
- Prepare salad with lettuce of choice, mixed with radishes, snap peas and cantaloupe.
- Drizzle with dressing to taste, storing extra in an airtight container in the refrigerator, and place the fish, either hot or cold on top.
- Serve and enjoy!