How to Cook a Chuck Eye
- Chuck Eye steak
- Salt & pepper
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 10 minutes
- Remove thawed steak from packaging and place on a cutting board.
- Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and herbs of your choice to the pan and cook until fragrant (30 seconds).
- Sear your steak about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Baste with juices.
- Sear edges until nicely browned — 1 minute per side.
- Continue flipping your steak until internal temp reaches 135°F.
- Remove from pan and let rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!