How to Cook Bacon Wrapped Turkey Tenderloin
Turkey tenderloin is a great meal for special occasions or an easy weeknight meal! Pre-seasoned and pre-wrapped in bacon,this is easy to prepare and extremely delicious.
- Butcher Van Gourmet Steakhouse Seasoned Bacon Wrapped Turkey Tenderloin
- Olive Oil
- Prep time
- 2 minutes
- Cook time
- 40 minutes
- Unwrap tenderloins from packaging.
- Place in a baking dish coated in olive oil.
- Bake at 400°F for 30-40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches a minimum of 165°F.
- A blue skewer holds the bacon in place. Remove skewer prior to serving.