How to Cook Beef Liver
- Beef Liver
- Arrowroot powder
- Bacon fat or oil
- Sliced Onions
- Crumbled bacon
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 15 minutes
- Soak liver in milk.
- Remove from milk and coat each piece in arrowroot powder.
- Heat bacon fat in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Place the liver in the pan once the bacon fat is heated.
- Flip each piece until golden brown all over and internal temp reaches 145 degrees F.
- In a separate pan, cook the sliced onion for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and continue cooking for 2 more minutes.
- Add the bacon crumbles and place the liver back into the pan.
- Plate and serve!