How to Grill Kampachi
King Kampachi is known for its delicious crisp yet buttery flavor. Keep your ingredients simple and grill with just oil, salt, pepper and garlic. Serve with fresh squeezed lemon and enjoy the fantastic taste of Kampachi in less than 10 minutes.
- Kampachi (12 Ounce Pack)
- Avocado Oil or Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 7 minutes
- Thaw Kampachi overnight in the fridge. Once it has thawed, remove the Kampachi from the packaging, pat dry and set on a plate.
- Preheat your grill to 500℉. Lightly drizzle the Kampachi fillets with oil. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste. Make sure the seasoning is evenly spread on the fillets.
- Take your fillets and put them on the grill. Cook for 2 minutes, rotate 45 degrees, cook for another 2 minutes, then flip them over and repeat the same steps.
- The fillets should be getting close to being finished. If they have not hit an internal temperature of 160℉, flip and cook an extra minute per side.
- Once the fillets have reached 160℉, remove from the grill and serve. Squeeze lemon on top for extra flavor.