- To make the marinade, combine Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, white wine, ginger, garlic, and red wine vinegar in a large Ziploc bag. Add the petite tenders and marinade for about a half hour.
- Preheat that grill!
- Remove petite tenders from marinade and discard the liquid. Grill to medium-rare (or desired doneness, keeping in mind the USDA’s recommendations for beef). Remove from grill and let steak rest for 5 minutes.
- On your stovetop, melt butter in two skillets – one is for the pan gravy, one is for the leeks. You’ll deal with the gravy first, since it requires constant whisking.
- Once the butter is melted in your gravy pan, add flour and whisk constantly until smooth, getting out all the lumps. Once the mixture is bubbling (this takes about 1 minute), add beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, and dried oregano and parsley. Cook until it’s as thick as you like it.
- Once the butter is melted in your leeks pan, add the chopped leeks and water and season with ground pepper and kosher salt to taste. Cover and turn the heat down to low, cooking until leeks are tender or approximately 8-10 minutes. Stir in the cream, add more salt if you’d like, and tada!
- Slice steaks into medallions, pour pan gravy over, and serve with side of creamed leeks.