Soy and Miso Marinated Arctic Char
In less than 30 minutes, you can have this savory, umami-rich dish plated and ready to serve! This recipe also works well with salmon.
- 12 oz Arctic Char fillet
- 5 ½ tbsp Soy sauce
- ½ cup water
- 2 Tbsp red miso paste
- ½ lime, juiced
- Whisk soy sauce, water and miso paste together in a bowl.
- Cut arctic charr filet in half and let marinate in the bowl, covered, for 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Preheat a nonstick pan over medium to medium-high heat.
- Fry Arctic Charr for 3 minutes on skin. Turn over and cook for 1 to 2 more minutes.
- Remove fish from pan and drizzle with half a lime.