Sweet Peach Glazed Chicken Wings
Crowd Cow Ambassador Taylor Hunnicutt harnessed some sweet southern flavors in this recipe, delivering perfectly crispy chicken wings with a delicious sticky sauce on the outside.
- Prepare grill to medium heat, about 375°F.
- While grill is coming to temp, mix rub and cornmeal in bowl to combine. Toss wings and coat evenly with mix. (For more texture, you can increase the amount of cornmeal and adjust the ratio to the amount of rub used — always season to your preference!)
- When grill is hot, cook wings, flipping occasionally until they reach an internal temperature of 175°F, about 30-40 minutes.
- Pull wings from grill and glaze with Sweet Peach BBQ sauce.
- Return wings to grill and cook for additional 10-15 minutes until they reach an internal temperature of 185°F.
- Remove from heat and rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Shop related cuts