Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast
This dish quickly comes together with the help of a homemade buffalo sauce. Enjoy juicy, spicy Chicken Breast on its own or slice & toss into a salad or wrap for an extra kick of flavor and protein.
Photo by Nate C. (@can2_bbq)
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 C butter
- 1/2 C hot sauce (we like Frank’s RedHot)
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Season chicken breast with dry ingredients
- Grill chicken for 5-7 minutes on each side, until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- While chicken is cooking, melt butter in saucepan and mix with hot sauce until well-combined.
- Brush sauce on each Chicken Breast and serve.