This dish is full of home-cooked comfort and can be easily prepared ahead of time for an easy weeknight meal.
If you like Ground Bison, you'll love the convenience and savings of our Ground Beef Share (Grain-Finished)!
- 2 lbs Ground Bison
- 1 ½ tsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ medium onion, finely chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ C of Italian bread crumbs
- ½ C of parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Marinara, ketchup or tomato-based sauce of choice
- Preheat oven to 350°F and oil or grease a shallow baking pan. A glass casserole dish or small roasting pan works well.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl using your hands. Form into small loaf (about 8 x 5 x 2) and place in pan.
- Spray or very lightly drizzle oil over top of loaf, evenly spreading with your hands so that the entire surface is covered.
- Bake for about 60 to 75 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Let rest for about 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with a tomato-based sauce or as is.