Air Fried Buffalo Chicken
This traditional, southern soul food classic is quick to whip up and gives you a perfectly crispy coating and a tender, juicy inside with the help of an Air Fryer!
- 1 lb chicken breast, wings, or thighs
- 1 C Buttermilk
- ½ C hot sauce
- 1 C flour
- 1/2 C corn starch
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- Canola or olive oil spray
- Combine buttermilk and hot sauce. Place chicken in buttermilk mixture and cover. Marinate for an hour, or up to 24 hours.
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour, corn starch, and seasonings.
- Take chicken out of buttermilk and dip in the coating, patting mixture in with your hand. Place to the side.
- Take chicken and place into air fryer (Do not crowd the chicken).
- Lightly spray top with oil.
- Set air fryer to 375.
- Fry for ten minutes
- Flip and lightly spray chicken again.
- Cook for ten more minutes
- Check internal temp and cook until chicken reaches 160 degrees
- Remove and serve.