Get 2lbs of FREE Mishima Reserve Wagyu! Claim this offer
Butternut Squash and Sausage Frittata
Sweet Italian Sausage, butternut squash, bell pepper and onion incorporated into an egg frittata make for a colorful and delicious breakfast that is perfect for serving the entire family this holiday season.
- 1/2 lb Sweet Italian Sausage
- 2 cups chopped butternut squash
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prep time
- 15 minutes
- Cook time
- 45 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF.
- In a cast-iron skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage and using a slotted spoon, remove the sausage. Add the butternut squash, red bell pepper and onions to the pan and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl whisk together the eggs and milk until well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and cook over medium heat until the eggs are about set, about 8 minutes.
- Put the pan in the oven and bake until the eggs are set, about 10 minutes. Serve.