Get 2lbs of FREE Mishima Reserve Wagyu! Claim this offer
Dungeness Crab Caesar Salad
Take your Caesar salad to new levels by trying homemade dressing. This recipe is rich and creamy with a little kick. Topped with Dungeness Crab, it is perfect to enjoy on a hot summer day!
- 2lbs Dungeness Crab legs (1/4lb of shelled crab per person)
- 1 head Romaine lettuce
- 4 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp anchovy paste
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup croutons
- Prep time
- 15 minutes
- Prep by removing meat from crab legs. Set aside.
- Whisk together garlic, anchovy paste, lemon juice, Dijon and Worcestershire sauce in a medium-sized bowl. Add the mayonnaise, Parmigiano Reggiano, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Chop romaine and mix well with dressing. Top with shredded crab meat, croutons and additional Parmigiano Reggiano if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!