Dungeness Crab Caesar Salad
Take your Caesar salad to new levels by trying homemade dressing. This recipe is rich and creamy with a little kick. Topped with Dungeness Crab, it is perfect to enjoy on a hot summer day!
- 2lbs Dungeness Crab legs (1/4lb of shelled crab per person)
- 1 head Romaine lettuce
- 4 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp anchovy paste
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup croutons
- Prep by removing meat from crab legs. Set aside.
- Whisk together garlic, anchovy paste, lemon juice, Dijon and Worcestershire sauce in a medium-sized bowl. Add the mayonnaise, Parmigiano Reggiano, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Chop romaine and mix well with dressing. Top with shredded crab meat, croutons and additional Parmigiano Reggiano if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!