Shrimp with Coconut Green Thai Curry
An easy weeknight recipe that will make your tastebuds sing — highly recommended by Del Pacifico themselves!
- 1 lb Wild Blue Shrimp (shell & tail on)
- 1 cup lemongrass
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp ginger
- 2 jalapenos
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 cup basil
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cilantro seeds
- 3 Tbs fish sauce
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- wooden skewers
- Prep time
- 20 minutes
- Cook time
- 25 minutes
- Toast all of the spices in a hot pan set over medium-high heat.
- Once fragrant, remove from the heat.
- Place spices, herbs, garlic, onion, jalapenos and ginger in a food processor and mix for 30 seconds.
- Saute the mix in a hot skillet with oil.
- Add the coconut milk and the fish sauce.,
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Season the shrimp and slide onto skewers.
- Cook in a very hot skillet with a little bit of oil.
- Serve with the Thai coconut curry sauce.