Get 2lbs of FREE Mishima Reserve Wagyu! Claim this offer
How to Air Fry Chicken
Air fryer chicken is golden brown, juicy and flavorful. The meat stays tender, but gets nice and crispy. This healthy take on fried chicken is recipe you'll have to try!
- 1lb chicken breast, wings or thighs
- 1 C buttermilk
- * optional 1/2 C hot sauce for spice
- 1 C flour
- 1/2 C corn starch
- 2 tsp of seasoning of choice (Italian, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, chile pepper etc.)
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- Canola or olive oil spray
- Prep time
- 10 minutes
- Cook time
- 20 minutes
- Place chicken in buttermilk (and optional hot sauce) and cover. Marinate for an hour, or up to 24 hours.
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour, corn starch, and seasonings.
- Take chicken out of buttermilk and dip in the coating, patting mixture in with your hand. Place to the side.
- Take chicken and place into air fryer (Do not crowd the chicken).
- Lightly spray top with oil.
- Set air fryer to 375.
- Fry for ten minutes
- Flip and lightly spray chicken again.
- Cook for ten more minutes
- Check internal temp and cook until chicken reaches 160 degrees
- Remove and serve.
Shop related cuts