How to Cook Chicken Kabobs
Grilled kabobs are a fun and easy meal that everyone enjoys. If you do not have a grill, try baking these in the oven. Ready to cook straight from the package, this is an easy and flavorful meal whether you add your favorite vegtables to the kabobs or serve with your sides of choice!
- Butcher Van Gourmet Chicken Kabobs
- Cooking Spray
- Prep time
- 2 minutes
- Cook time
- 15 minutes
- Unwrap kabobs from packaging.
- To cook on the grill, preheat grill and sear kabobs for 1-2 minutes until chicken has changed color 1/4 of the way up from the bottom. Turn and sear on the other side. Reduce heat to low, turning frequently to prevent burning.
- To cook in the oven, preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a baking pan with cooking spray and arrange kabobs in the pan.
- Cook until a minimum internal temperature of 165°F.