How to Cook a Thick-Cut Pork Chop
- Pork Chop
- Salt & pepper
- Your favorite herbs
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 15 minutes
- Remove your thawed pork chop from the packaging and place it on a cutting board.
- Drizzle both sides with oil and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Place pork chop into the pan once hot.
- Sear for 3-4 minutes, undisturbed.
- Add butter, garlic and herbs to the hot pan.
- Flip and baste with juices.
- Cook for 3 minutes then remove from heat. Internal temperature should be 155 degrees F.
- Let your pork chop rest, covered with foil, for 5 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!