How to Grill King Crab
King Crab legs are sweet with a tender texture. These come precooked and are ready to heat and serve. Simply throw the legs on the grill for a quick, mess free cooking process that is sure to impress!
- King Crab legs
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 20 minutes
- Start by preheating grill to 400°F
- Place thawed crab legs on tin foil and double wrap.
- Once grill is heated, place legs in the center in direct heat.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes. Cut open to feel for temperature. Cook longer if needed. Our crab legs are pre-cooked so don't overcook!
- Serve and plate with your favorite dipping sauce and sides, enjoy!