How to Grill New York Strips
With great marbling and tenderness, New York Strips always taste fantastic. With few ingredients and minimal time, they are quick and easy to prepare on the grill for the ultimate steak night!
- New York Strip Steak
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 6 minutes
- To start, preheat grill to 400°F.
- Oil steaks and season with salt and pepper.
- Place steaks at center of grill over direct heat.
- Cook steaks for 1.5 minutes then rotate.
- Cook for 1.5 more minutes then flip.
- Cook for 1.5 minutes then rotate.
- Total cook time 6 @ minutes or until reaches internal temp of 150°F.
- Remove, let sit and enjoy!