How to Grill Ribeye Steak
Ribeyes are the perfect cut of steak to grill. With just a little oil and salt and pepper these are easy to prep and cook for a final result that is juicy, tender and full of flavor!
- Ribeye Steak
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 20 minutes
- Oil Ribeyes & season with salt + pepper.
- Preheat grill to 350°F (medium heat).
- Place Ribeyes in center of grill over direct heat.
- Cook about 4-5 minutes, then rotate 45° for grill marks.
- Grill another 4-5 minutes, then flip.
- Cook another 4-5 minutes then rotate.
- Finish cooking for 4-5 minutes or until internal temp reaches 135°F.
- Remove from grill and rest for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!