Adapted from Yellow Bliss Road’s recipe, we toyed with the spices and sauce, and added a ranch-chive dip to balance the spicy with cool. Perfect for game day!
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix garlic, chili powder, salt, pepper, and flour in a large bowl, and toss in chicken to coat.
- Prep a baking tray with tinfoil and margarine or cooking spray.
- Put wings on cookie sheet, spaced evenly.
- Bake 30-33 minutes. (Flip wings halfway through.)
- Next, the sauce. Add 1/3 cup hot sauce to a small saucepan and a stick of butter. Heat through until bubbling slightly. Continue toying with hot sauce and butter amounts until you get the spice level you seek!
- Once wings are out of the oven, transfer to a large bowl, pour over sauce, and toss to coat.
- To make cilantro-chive yogurt dip, combine remaining ingredients and refrigerate 20 minutes before serving.