Sea Scallops with Radish Salsa over Mango Coulis
Fresh tropical flavors like mango and lime complement the sweet, butter taste of these scallops. Even better, it all comes together in less than 15 minutes!
- 5 radishes, sliced or chiffonaded
- 1 tsp shallots, minced
- 1/2 jalapeño, minced
- 1 tsp cilantro
- 1 oz lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- ripe mango
- 4 large scallops (1 1/2 oz)
- Purée the mango and set aside.
- Slice or chiffonade the radishes. Mince the shallots and jalapeno. Chiffonade the cilantro.
- Toss all salsa ingredients (radishes, shallots, jalapenos, cilantro) and add lime juice.
- Grill scallops to perfection.
- Use purée as the bed for the scallop. Then top with fresh radish salsa.