- Heat skillet over medium high heat with one Tablespoon of the olive oil.
- Add stir fry pork to the pan and sautee, stirring often, for 8 minutes until cooked through. Remove pork to a bowl and set aside for the moment.
- Add remaining Tablespoon of oil to skillet.
- Add veggies of your choice (we suggest sugar snap peas, bell peppers, mushrooms). Cook 3 minutes until crisp-tender.
- Return pork to skillet and heat over medium, adding garlic, and stir 1 minute. Presto!
FOR THE SAUCE
- In a small bowl whisk together broth, honey, soy sauce, chili paste, and sesame oil.
- Pour the sauce over the pork mixture and simmer for 1-2 minutes just until sauce has thickened.