Crispy Breaded Pork Cutlets
Serves: 5-6 Prep time: 20 minutes Total time: 40 minutes
Baked until golden, these pork cutlets are delicious dipped in barbeque sauce or served with a yogurt-chive sauce.
- 1 pound pork cutlets
- ½ cup dry breadcrumbs
- ½ teaspoon paprika *1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 T cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Mix breadcrumbs,, paprika, onion powder and salt in a shallow plate. Add 1 T olive oil and stir lightly until incorporated.
- Lightly beat egg white with a fork in another shallow dish. Sprinkle cornstarch over the pork slices and pat to coat evenly on both sides.
- Dip the pork into the egg, then press into the breading mixture until evenly coated on both sides.
- Place the pork on the prepared baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until thermometer reads 145F.
Shop related cuts
Heritage Pork Cutlets
from Sunny Pastures (Lancaster, KY)