- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Mix breadcrumbs,, paprika, onion powder and salt in a shallow plate. Add 1 T olive oil and stir lightly until incorporated.
- Lightly beat egg white with a fork in another shallow dish. Sprinkle cornstarch over the pork slices and pat to coat evenly on both sides.
- Dip the pork into the egg, then press into the breading mixture until evenly coated on both sides.
- Place the pork on the prepared baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until thermometer reads 145F.