Perfect Pork Loin Roast
No-fail. Sheer deliciousness. It's all about getting the right temperatures and a bit of spice.
Serves: 6-8 Prep time: 15 min Total time: 3h
If you like Pork Loin Roast, you'll love the convenience and savings of our Farmers Market Subscription!
- 1 t black pepper
- 1 t garlic powder 1/4 t salt 3-5lb. pork loin roast
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together pepper, garlic powder and salt. Rub all over roast, distributing evenly.
- Put the roast on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Roast 25 minutes/pound, or until internal temp reaches 145F.
- Let rest 30 minutes.
- Finally, heat oven to 500F and roast 5-8 minutes (to get a nice crust). Remove, carve and serve immediately.
Shop related cuts
Pork Loin Roast
from Marble Creek (Sylacauga, AL)
Farmers Market Subscription
from Pasturebird (Murrieta, CA)
Farmers Market Reserve Subscription
from White Oak Pastures (Bluffton, GA)