New York Strip Steak with Pan-Fried Garlic Asparagus
Enjoy a classic steak night dinner with a perfectly cooked and juicy New York Strip paired with fresh and crispy asparagus.
Photo and recipe by Steak Holder Avi G.
If you like New York Strip Steak, you'll love the convenience and savings of our Steak Lover's Share!
- New York Strip Steak
- Salt & pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped into large pieces
- Asparagus, washed and chopped into bite-size pieces
- Avocado oil
- Pepper to taste
- Heat oil in stainless steel pan over medium high heat until it begins to smoke.
- Sear all sides of steak, about 60 seconds per side and 10 seconds per edge.
- Remove pan from heat and cook in oven at 275°F until internal temperature reaches 125°F, about 10 minutes.
- Remove steak from oven and put back on stovetop over medium heat.
- Add butter and garlic to pan, and spoon mixture over steak for 1-2 minutes until internal temperature reaches 140°F.
- Let rest for 10 min.
- While steak in resting, prepare asparagus. Add avocado oil to a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add asparagus and garlic to pan. Pan-fry for about 4 minutes, stirring frequently. Season with pepper in last minute of cooking.
- Serve and enjoy!