Bacon Smoked Gouda Mac
Elevate classic mac & cheese with smoked gouda and our delicious bacon ends! You can also use a low-carb pasta in this dish to make it keto-friendly!.
Recipe by Crowd Cow Ambassador Maggie H. (@theketogenicmermaid)
- 4 oz Pasta (of your choice)
- 4 oz Shredded Smoked Gouda Cheese
- 4 oz Bacon Ends
- 1/4 c Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 T Umami Seasoning
- Salt/Cracked Pepper
- Cook bacon ends. Reserve leftover bacon fat.
- Cook pasta according to package, drain, then add in cheese and heavy whipping cream.
- Once the cheese has melted, add in bacon ends + a little of the bacon fat.
- Add in seasoning and stir until well combined. The sauce should thicken as it cools. Salt and pepper to taste.