Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Chicken Dip Jalapeno Poppers
Cheesy buffalo chicken dip stuffed in jalapenos and wrapped in bacon make a perfect appetizer for game day or a fun dinner party. This recipe uses an instant pot and air fryer, but can easily be made in the oven, too!
Recipe from Crowd Cow Ambassador Amanda H (@the_healthy_diva)
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 12 oz hot sauce
- ¼ C water
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- ¼ C ranch dressing
- 2 Tbsp ranch seasoning
- 8 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese (one bag)
- Thick-Cut Bacon
- Add buffalo chicken dip ingredients to Instant pot, set to pressure cook for 10 minutes.
- Release the steam, shred the chicken with a fork or handhold mixer, then add softened cream cheese, ranch dressing, ranch seasoning, and one bag of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Set to pressure cook for an additional 6 minutes.
- While Buffalo chicken dip is cooking, cut jalapenos in half, lengthwise, and deseed them.
- Spoon dip into hollowed-out jalapeno halves and wrap in bacon.
- Put jalapeno wraps in air fryer for 8 minutes or until bacon is crispy.