Nothing says summertime BBQ like grilled chicken kebabs! Easy to prepare and quick to grill, this dish is perfect for days when you want a satisfying, delicious meal that the whole family will love.
- 1 pound chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 C Italian dressing
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 C vegetables (bell peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, onion, yellow squash, etc.)
- Marinate cubed chicken breast in a ziplock bag with Italian dressing, garlic, salt and pepper in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours before grilling.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Discard marinade, and thread chicken and vegetables in an alternate pattern onto skewers.
- Grill skewers 5-7 minutes on each side or until chicken has cooked through.