Grilled Arctic Char Tacos
This quick and easy dish is perfect any night of the week. Pair it with a zesty corn salsa or fresh cucumbers and a tzatziki sauce for a twist on fish tacos.
- 12 oz Arctic Char Fillets
- 4 small soft tortillas
- 5 Tbsp oil
- sea salt
- toppings (like corn salsa or cucumbers and tzatziki)
- Preheat a grill pan.
- Cut fish into 4 pieces and season with sea salt and pepper.
- Add oil to the pan and fry fish for 2 minutes on each side.
- Heat the tortillas on a hot dry frying pan for 10 seconds on each side.
- Place fish on tortillas and serve with toppings of your choosing.