Cheesy Bacon Brussels
Creamy, cheesy and super flavorful, these Brussel sprouts are a delicious side dish on Thanksgiving or any day of the year.
Recipe by Crowd Cow Ambassador Maggie H. (@theketogenicmermaid)
- 2 pounds Brussel sprouts (can use frozen and steam in the microwave)
- 5 pieces Thick-Cut Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 oz sharp or medium cheddar
- 1 oz Italian cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp garlic, onion, pepper seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Microwave or steam Brussels sprouts.
- While that’s cooking/steaming, mix together cream, bacon, cheese, and egg. Add seasoning.
- Once Brussels are done, coat them with your egg/cheese mixture.
- Spread mixture in a casserole dish then top with some extra Italian cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Shop related cuts