Beef Kofta Kebabs
These beef kebabs blend Mediterranean spices with premium ground beef, and can be served as a main dish or appetizer.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 very small yellow onion, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 12 skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes if using wooden skewers
- Vegetable oil
- Pita bread and tzatziki sauce, for serving (optional)
- Prep time
- 10 minutes
- Cook time
- 10 minutes
- Turn on your broiler. Place the oven rack on the top-most level.
- Combine the beef, onion, garlic, parsley, coriander, cumin, salt and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Divide the mixture into 12 roughly even balls. Take one wood skewer and mold one ball around the top-end of the skewer. Shape it into a flat oval. Repeat for the remaining 11 skewers.
- Place a rack on a broiler pan. Spread an even coat of vegetable oil over the rack to prevent the meat from stick. Place the skewers on top of the rack. Put the pan into the broiler for 3 minutes. Flip the skewers and cook for another 3 minutes or until done.
- To serve, place on a platter and serve with pita bread and tzatziki sauce.
Shop related cuts
Organic, 100% Grass Fed